The ethernet continuity tester is an essential tool for cable installers or anyone working in telecom or LAN environments. It allows you to test wiring continuity for Cat5, Cat6, Cat6a, telephone, USB and coax cable assemblies at the press of a button. A combination of main tester unit and removable remote tester unit, the ethernet continuity tester identifies crossed wires, short circuits and open circuits in cables up to 600 ft. A BNC to RJ11 adapter is included for testing BNC cable. When not in use, the ethernet continuity tester can be stored in its handy carrying case. Battery status LEDs let you know when the 9V battery (sold separately) needs to be replaced.
As a professional ethernet continuity tester factory, we can provide ethernet continuity tester with the following features:
1. Essential Tool for Cable Installers or Telecom/LAN Personnel.
2. Tests Cat5, Cat6, Cat6a, telephone, USB and coax cable assemblies.
3. Combines main tester unit and removable remote tester unit.
4. Identifies crossed wires, short circuits and open circuits.
5. Tests multiple types: RJ11, RJ45, USB, BNC.
6. Tests cable lengths up to 600 ft.