BigTao series network test platform for IT development, equipment/products R&D environments with routers, switches, and its supporting network devices. It is modular in design comprising the chassis, scalable number of test modules, reliable and easy to use operating software with simple and friendly UI.
The BigTao series network tester is a R&D test platform for middle and low-end routers, switches and other network forwarding equipment. Its modular design is comprised of chassis, test modules and a powerful and easy to use software UI and fully integrated API. This platform is available in either 2 or 6 slot configurations and can support any combination of test modules from 10M to 400GbE. This platform boasts a small lab footprint and is very efficient in power consumption.
Bring the test lab to the field! With an added handle, the two slot BigTao220 is also ideal for use in the field to troubleshoot and demonstrate for field requirement. Our noise reduction technology makes this solution a great fit for work bench or office-based use. The BigTao is supported by our Renix software is incredibly easing to use and provides Layer 2-3 traffic emulation, control plane protocol simulation and comprehensive test suites Designed to meet the complex requirements of hardware and software development for chip/component, telecommunications equipment test in a simplified way, this platform offers a unique mix of portability, usability, and affordability.
• Choice of either a 6-slot or 2 slot chassis, with full interchangeability of modules between chassis.
• Speeds Supported: 400G, 100G, 50G, 40G, 25G, 10G, 5G, 2.5, 1G,100MB,10MB
• Multi-user system allowing for independent test configuration and port reservation
• Emulation of complex network topologies, protocols, and industry benchmark test scenarios
• GUI to script automation with support of TCL & Python
• Quiet operation on 2U (just 65dBa)
• Cost reduction with single platform capable of testing Layer 2-3
• Low power consumption, providing a more environmentally friendly test platform
• Lightweight and portable - suitable for onsite/off-site testing
• Configure complex tests with just a few clicks
• Validate both unit and system performance in R&D and preproduction verification
• Great for both fault isolation and end to end system performance
• Flexible platform allows for both on-site and off-site testing of infrastructure, network equipment, emulating complex test scenarios with ease