Benchmark-XP series is one of our latest network testing platforms. It is specially created to address the advanced testing needs of high-performance routers, data center switches and robust application-layer devices. It offers high performance, high density, high speed and single or multi-racks configuration.
The Benchmark-XP is a next generation test platform for the performance benchmarking of networks, systems, and underlying devices that forward traffic and ensure quality of service and reliability. Utilizing an easy-to-use UI, integrated test methodologies and simplified automation, Benchmark was specifically designed for engineers and operators for the testing of highperformance routers, data center switches and application layer devices.
With Benchmark-XP's modular design and robust architecture, each chassis can house up to 12 independent test modules and support many simultaneous users via the Renix user interface and a comprehensive and integrated API. Benchmark supports numerous variants of high-speed Ethernet technologies with a chassis ready to support the future, emerging requirements of 800GB 1.6TB standards.
The Benchmark-XP is a unified, Layer 2-7 test platform with the ability to emulate a compressive spectrum of protocols and applications needed for functional and performance testing. It is used extensively in R&D by Network Equipment and Component Manufacturers to ensure design and system performance and by Enterprises, Cloud Providers, Carriers, and Government Agencies to validate vendor performance prior to selection and deployment into their networks.
With the ever-increasing demand for bandwidth driven by both commercial and business OTT applications, services and expansion of remote user access, the need for speed and ensured QoS has never been greater. The Benchmark-XP platform is ready to support the complex test demands of today as evolving needs of the business world tomorrow.
• S12 slots per chassis within a 14U footprint
• Chassis can be fully populated and cascaded together for a larger, seamless, and synchronized test environment
• Speeds Supported: 400G, 100G, 50G, 40G, 25G, 10G, 5G, 2.5G
• Multi-user system allowing for independent test configuration and port reservation
• Emulation of complex network topologies, protocols and industry benchmark test scenarios
• GUI to script automation with support of TCL & Python
• Cost reduction with single platform capable of testing Layer 2-7
• Investment protection with platform that is able support emerging technologies
• Enhanced user productivity with simplified automation
• Robust, 24/7 operation with ability to hot swap line cards without interruption to other users