The handheld network tester is the one tool that network technicians and engineers need to install, turn-up, and maintain their networks. It supports both the legacy and emerging technologies required to handle various network applications including metro/core, mobile backhaul, and business services installations. The industry’s smallest handheld instrument can test throughout the service life cycle, including fiber characterization, service activation, troubleshooting, and maintenance. Advanced handheld network tester help field technicians test their networks faster and more accurately than ever before.
Benefits of handheld network tester including:
1. Simplifies multitechnology testing with an all-in-one dual-10 G handheld.
2. Optimized for field use with a multitouch screen, scripted workflows, and clear results.
3. Supports efficient best practices with repeatable methods and procedures.
4. Speeds fiber characterization, Ethernet service activation, and troubleshooting tests.
5. Empowers cell-site technicians to easily install and maintain back haul and front haul networks.
6. Avoid costly and dangerous tower climbs.
As a handheld network tester manufacturer, we can produce and wholesale handheld network tester with low price and good quality.